1. The above results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee in its meeting held on April, 06, 2007 and approved by the Board of Directors in its meeting held on April, 07, 2007. The Statutory Auditors of the Company have also carried out the "Limited Review" of the above results.
2. In terms of amended clause 41 of the Listing agreement, details of Investors complaints for the quarter ended 31st March, 2007 are as under :-
|at the beginning of the quarter
|received during the quarter
|disposed off during the quarter
|pending at the end of the quarter
||3 (since resolved - 2)
3. During the Quarter, the company's investment in its subsidiary, Bharat NRE Coke Ltd., has increased by an amount of Rs. 5.51 crores in the form of equity, maintaining the company's shareholding to 60%. The company has also invested 15 Million AUD (Rs 51.79 Crores) during the quarter in its wholly owned Australian subsidiary, Gujarat NRE Pty. Ltd.
4. Out of the proceeds of zero coupon FCCBs of Rs 267.96 Crores issued in April 2006, Rs. 22.57 crores have remained unutilised till the end of March 2007.
5. Previous period figures have been regrouped / rearranged wherever considered necessary. Audited Results of 18 months ended 31.03.06 are not comparable since they also includes the impact of the merger of FCGL Industries Ltd. In Segment Reporting as per AS-17, previous year's figures are not applicable since the company did not have multiple segments to report.
|Place : KOLKATA
Date : 7th April 2007
By Order of the Board
For Gujarat NRE Coke Limited
A K Jagatramka
Vice Chairman & Mg. Director